Shared accommodation in Serris
Looking for shared accommodation in the Paris region is a real challenge. Demand is very strong and prices are high. More than 680,000 students live in the Paris Region, more than a quarter of all students in mainland France.
Students have difficulty finding accommodation, and often have a limited budget. Shared accommodation can be a real solution to these problems;
Colocation City offers shared accommodation in the Île-de-France region, particularly in the following departments: Hauts-de-Seine (92), mainly in Nanterre, Asnières and Vanves, Val-de-Marne (94) in Kremlin-Bicêtre and in Seine-et-Marne (77) in Serris near Disneyland Paris.
The Île-de-France region
The Île-de-France is densely populated, with 12.21 million inhabitants: 4.6 million in the inner suburbs and 5.4 million in the outer suburbs. In five years, the region has gained 254,000 new residents, or an average of 51,000 new Ile-de-France residents per year.
Student accommodation in Île-de-France
We can see that the majority of students looking to rent (53%) are primarily looking for a studio or T1 (one-room) flat. The T2 (two-room) flat is the choice of 12% of students, who are generally couples or more affluent. Student rooms, whether self-contained or in the student’s own home, account for 14% of searches, while shared accommodation is chosen by 21% of students.
Seine-et-Marne is a département in the Île-de-France region. The département has a population of 1,428,636, known as the Seine-et-Marnais. The surface area of Seine-et-Marne alone represents 50% of the Île-de-France region.
Just 30 minutes from Paris by car or public transport, Serris is one of the major development hubs in the Paris Region.
Serris has many facilities: 5 school groups, collège, lycée, university, 2 media libraries, an auditorium, 4 early childhood facilities, 2 gymnasiums, one of the the largest shopping centres in Europe and an RER station.
A major town at the heart of Val d’Europe
Membre de Val d’Europe agglomération comprenant 10 communes, Serris inscrit son action dans le projet intercommunal :
- Val d’Europe is Europe’s leading tourist destination
- Europe’s leading business tourism website
- France’s most dynamic conurbation
- 15 million visitors a year to Disneyland Paris, making it one of the busiest tourist sites in Europe
- By 2030, Val d’Europe will be home to 60,000 people, 60,000 jobs, 12,000 new homes and 30 million visitors to Disneyland Paris.
Neighbourhoods of Serris
The town of Serris is divided into two districts:
Bourg de Serris is the oldest occupied site and is located in the south of the town. It is the quietest and most residential area of the town.
The second is the station district, located around the Val d’Europe shopping centre and the RER Val d’Europe. This district, in the north of the town, is the liveliest, being close to Val d’Europe.
Shared flat in Serris : Just a few minutes from Paris!
Just 30 minutes from Paris by RER, Roissy Charles de Gaulle international airport or the motorway, Serris is served by major roads such as the A4 and A104. The high-performance bus network running through Serris will take you quickly from Val d’Europe RER A station to France’s leading interconnecting station at Chessy (Eurostar, TGV, Thalys, Ouigo, etc.). If you choose to rent a room in colocation à Serris, you won’t have to worry about transport.
The advantages of sharing with Colocation City
To ensure you get the very best from your shared accommodation, we rely on four pillars:
- Comfort: Rooms with enough space to live comfortably, private bathrooms, Wi-Fi connection, a desk for studying or working, spacious communal areas for residents and a television for relaxing.
- Location: On each of our adverts, we tell you how close the flat is to universities and schools, public transport, supermarkets, etc.
- Safety: To make sure our residents feel at home, we choose residential areas that are highly sought-after in the commune. In addition, all of our accommodations meet the latest electrical standards and each roommate has a key to their room.
- The commitment of our partners: Owners and landlords who make a commitment to us also make a commitment to you. If a claim occurs, everything is done to resolve it as soon as possible. Moreover, Colocation City accompanies you in your steps: from the search for property to the administrative steps, including the files of housing aid with the CAF.
Discover other shared accommodation in other towns in the Paris Region
Vanves is a commune in the Hauts-de-Seine department, to the south-west of Paris, with which it borders. It is the twelfth most densely populated commune in France.
En savoir plus sur Vanves
Nanterre is a town in the western suburbs of Paris, in the Hauts-de-Seine department. It is a university town and home to the Paris-Nanterre University campus, where you will find many shared rooms.
En savoir plus sur Nanterre
Asnières stands out for its wonderful urban landscape, made up of a mix of detached houses, apartment blocks and flower gardens. You can get to the city by water or road, or by public transport on the bus and metro.
En savoir plus sur nos colocations à Asnières
Le Kremlin-Bicêtre is a commune in the Val-de-Marne department. It is located to the south-east of Paris, near the Porte d’Italie.
En savoir plus sur le Kremlin-Bicêtre
The best of furnished flatsharing in Serris
Colocation City vous propose une chambre meublée en colocation à Serris.
Magnificent fully furnished and equipped 11 m² bedroom
Very nice 5 bedroom flat share, fully furnished and equipped.
This large 105m² flat on the 2nd floor has a living room, separate kitchen, 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The living room has a home cinema and seats 8 people;
The kitchen is fully equipped (fridge, freezer, dishwasher, induction hob, host, oven, microwave and all cooking utensils).
The flat also has a washer-dryer.